Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy birthday Ragan

I'm not sure who told my girl she could just go and become a teenager but that she did this past week...Dec. 29th to be exact.  We've had so much going on, company and a dead computer it's been a little hard to blog about.
For Ragan's birthday we took her along with a friend and Uncle Brian and Aunt Brittany from Ark. with us and had a great time touring the little city of NOLA.
Love that city.
There is just something about it.



 sights to see...
 the cathedral...
 Cafe du Monde....anyone jealous?

back home ready for cake...

Happy happy birthday to my beautiful young lady.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ok, yes I am jealous of Cafe du Monde and the those delicious beignets. Been there only once but would love to do it again. Happy Birthday to that beautiful girl of yours! They grow up way too fast...but it is an amazing thing to be a mother and watch them grow!

Jackie said...

Hey y'all I'm jealous!!! Happy Birthday Ragan! Looked like a fab day in the French Quarter wish I could of tagged along. Someday :) :)